Thursday 11 November 2010

14.Shooting Diaries

Here are the first two shooting scripts what i took with me during filming. These are used to log down what takes were the best so that in editing they're easy the look out for! So far, most of the filming had been planned randomly filling in gaps between verses displayed on the lyrics in blog8. So far it has been very stressful as many shoots have been interrupted, one was to go shopping. Constant taking breaks each time we took one take was an issue and time wasting is consumptuous in terms of time and patience. As i was acting in the music video i had to wait for the rest of the group.it proved quite annoying!I was responsible for bringing the cameras in from home ( me and the other actors shot footage from my house several times without their appearances).I bought all the costumes and borrowed a few props from friends. I wrote the original and new storyboards with a little help and editing, I have done most of that too. I do take full credit for the whole concept of an horror movie and was my original idea for my Digipak and advert to have Lady Gaga 'In' "Monster". I do feel that actually this is mainly my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment